Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sad ending for a new friendship...

kinda sad that a friendship with a gal have to end up with her having to delete all her contacts with me..
Nope, there was no arguement, no misunderstanding, no nothing!.. in fact it wasn't because of anything.. Its her stupid BF!.. faint.. Ironically she message me thru friendster to tell me all these.. haha..
Why will her bf feel that i'm a threat? diao.. she's just a friend lor.. if he is nice (which obviously is not) to her, he would not be scared that she will run away right, I'm sure there are tons of guys out there more worther then that skinny, ball less guy.. By forcing her to break contact with me just show how a loser he really is.. too bad for her then, stuck with a loser haha.. The only reason that I can think of is that because I'm right about his character, I've see through his thoughts.. he's basically the biggest jerk and disgrace to all males, regardless of human beings or animals, or maybe aliens... aliens should have eat his brain or zap him with their lazer guns.. wah haha..
Well there is sadness and happiness in this ba.. sad because lost a friend, happy for her that finally her bf will treat her like a gem instead of a trash like he(or "it") used to be.. and I'm happy too!.. because mainly he sees me as a threat haha.. because I've never see myself as a threat to anyone before.. haha.. I'M HARMLESS!!!
Well watever is the case, wish her all the best

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details