Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Monday, February 25, 2008

ITS MID SEM BREAK!!!

Yeah!!! its finally mid sem break..
Booo... I have tons of projs and labs to complete within this week.. the break doesn't seem to be for me to relax but rather for me to complete stuffs..
Well a lot of things had been happening these few weeks.. first and foremost I've been expose to ideas such as passive income, something which my peers never really mentioned about.. Read the Rich dad poor dad book and currently read the Secrets of the Millionaire mind.. It brings a whole new idea and direction to how am I gonna be like after I grad from NUS.. Its looks promising and at the same time, more things to learn and explore. Glad to know more people through the Cashflow 101 seminar and learnt alot of things from them. Also must thank that special person who brought me these opportunities to learn from. Through all these seminars and from playing the game, it really makes me eager to get out of the Rat Race and change my future.. saying is easy, doing is hard. but i believe with like-minded people, the motivation and opportunites will be there.. Just have to keep a open mind to look out for it.. U want it, U'll get it.. its the universal law haha..
To all MJ kakis and fanatics.. pls go to www.viwawa.com to register and play Mahjong there!!! haha have been playing it for the past few weeks. not addicted to it yet, never i hope.. well its a great site for people like me and friends that can't find a place to play mahjong to meet online and just play there.. missing the feel of touching the tiles that's all.. A must go website haha..
Fate really knows how to play a fool of people.. after 3 months of no contact with "S" , met her in Science Canteen, chatting happily with a guy.. well, never say hi to her, think she didn't even notice I was nearby.. kinda sad.. but well life goes on.. even if i go say hi to her, i think both of us will feel funny with the conversation.. sad to say, actually i've got nothing to say to her le.. except maybe wish her all the best... that's all..
Gonna be 24 soon.. haha. hope Life will be better after that day! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details