Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I dream died people..

Actually I just dream of my Ah gong this morning.. Its been about more then 5 years since he had passed away.. and its my first time dreaming of him.. its not a scary feeling at all.. in fact its such a sad feeling that i cried.. think I miss him.. I was dreaming and then i discovered i was in my grandma house.. in my uncle's computer room, without the computer.. strange enough.. I was there playing with the keyboard.. and a hand show up.. I looked up and saw my Ah Gong.. smiling at me.. it felt warm.. then I cried.. in my dream... the sadness was intensive..
When I woke up, I just asked myself this question. had i done anything that will let people remember me when i passed away or i'll just go quietly.. well I do not know...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's always a bunch of us, at the very least, heh... It's not about making a difference in people's lives. It's about being yourself, in whatever way it is. And more importantly, feeling good about it yourself and making sure you live it without regrets :)

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details