Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yeah!!! ICT OVER!!!

Finally the 10 days of torture is finally over... the thinking of it again just make people shiver and I meant it literary… the 10 days are not without rain, sweat, mosquitoes, sand flys, ants, complaining, cookhouse food, mud and more rain… Conversely, all is not that bad, at least get to see all the bros in arms and manage to catch up many of them.. Quite stun to know some actually are married, some getting married, some even a father!!! (shotgun haha..) quite glad that all of them are doing fine at work and in life.. kinda makes me ponder what I really want in my life, what career should I pursue and what kind of happiness are prioritize..
Well 10 days are not too long and not too short… first 4 days are the usual, in process, weapon training, blah blah blah, nothing special… but the common topic was more like “Hey u got bring in camera hp?”.. YES! That’s wat we are all talking about.. the security was that tight!.. glad to brought in a non camera hp.. dun know how I’ll live without it haha.. strange enough, majority of us actually used the same model!.. Nokia 2626.. guess that is the only hp available that is still without camera.. too bad there aren’t any from Sony Ericsson, or else I’ve wouldn’t got it.. haha
Here comes the “Xiong” part after the first 4 days.. CME and followed by BME.. why xiong?.. BECAUSE ITS OUTFIELD IN THE RAIN!!!!.. so shitty feeling, shag with all the marching, heavy load and rain.. especially with the 84mm.. who the hell assigned me to 84mm one?.. curses and swear…. Old injuries act up.. time to see MO before the next ICT in June 08…. That’s right !!! 6th months break only!!!.. WTF… but I’ll be going for VIP, hopefully… and hopefully can request for excuse too… deferment… hai sad.. army screws life even when u had ORD.. now just waiting for ROD…
Well sad to say about this ICT… many negative feedbacks.. I’ve saw childish behavior, politics, and miscommunication.. kinda strange how these people survived in the working society.. will I be like them? I hope not… Must be firm!!...
Overall it was not so bad… prob due to the cookhouse food… YUP! Its good u know, think they change the supplier.. not bad.. like the soups.. its even better then engine canteen back in NUS!!!.. wahaha… sad to say but its true, its true..
Too bad can’t post any pics here, later get into trouble with the authorities haha…
Time to sit back and relax. Haha.. ciaosu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details