Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

a guy desperately trying to "Dig" for coins under vending machine




Issit me or issit this guy is trying too hard to dig for some coins under the vending machine.. think he must be super hungry, need some money to eat or he is crazy and has nothing to do when so many students are walking around. Despite the fact that so many people are walking around him, he continue sto dig for some money. After searching for some time, he will go shout.. "Mei You Qian".. meaning no money found.. haha.. wierd sia... all the time I'm just sitting at the bench in Block E5, totally ammused by his behavior. Someone just help him can? I'm too preoccupied looking at him haha... How to help such people? Friends rfom Social work pls help him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details