Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wish that never came through...

Fate can be cruel.. It just happened too many times.. Things just doesn't goes the way it should be.. A meeting that almost came through after weeks of waiting, dashed by an email.. Choose to believe rather than doubt.. I feel sadness even though we aren't that close yet.. Why?.. Will there be another chance, or all hopes are gone? Have I fallen too many times that I can't stand up again? or am I afraid to stand up? Will this period of hopelessness be over soon? I certainly hope so.. Someone please shed some light to me, and tell me what I should do.. Or what I shouldn't.. Should I just walk away? Or wait for the moment to come... If I have a time machine, I would go back to the time when we just met... We seems to be more talkative then.. and then for some reasons, you stopped.. I still have no idea what happened.. I asked.. but did not get your answer.. New sem, you started talking again.. but not as much as usual.. I remained the same but I wanted things to improve.. Issit something too much of me to ask for? This disillusion has certainly drained me of my energy to do anything and ignored everything.. Well, as I said, next time then…. I hope…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details