Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finally a short break

Kaboom!.. finally a short break from all the hardware and software debugging for EE2001.. this has definitly drained me to the max.. can u imagine everyday going to lab for just this module?.. even on my freeday?... and all is not over yet.. there is still PCB(not hokkien vulgarity hor..) design to go... and building the actual working system out!.. time for my years of gundam model making to come into use! haha..

A joyful event to share.. My cousin just had her wedding last weekend. so envy of her and my new cousin in law.. they are so lovely.. they even edit and composed an canto song.. not sure wat is the original, but is sounded so nice and touching when they played it during the wedding dinner.. How I wish I have the chance to do so in the future.. My cousins and I were all dress up in suits , taken a pic together and we all look cool lah!.. think my cousin is dam impress for all of us haha... Wonder when is the next occation that I'll be able to wear a suit... hope the suit can still fit my size by then haha.. I was super lucky on my cousin wedding day lah!.. play mahjong, win like siao... win until my cousins all scared of me le.. told them to play small but they insisted on playing big... ok lor.. then pay me more le lor haha...
To my cousin.. Wish u all the best, faster have a baby so that everyone, including Rui en can play with haha...

Can't wait for Friday to play badminton and tennis...
Can't wait to go eat sushi...
Can't wait to go KBox one Wed...
Can't wait....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details