Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Monday, August 27, 2007

Feeling sucky...

It sucks when someone just bring u down when u are in tip top mindset to do anything. Why are there such people? especially these people are in my family? WTH.. and somemore my elder.. Just wat is his f***ing problem man... spoiling my day, making me think of BGR problem all over again when I was like thinking wat to do with my EE2001 modules.. Can't he just leave me alone and go bother his 2 sons who was like wasting their lifes away... Obviously I'm pissed and disgruntled with such inconsiderate idiots..
Moody Monday that I'm having right now.. wanted to go and visit my optician, wanted to make a new specs and see if my perm contacts issit still usable. However my sleepiness just chained me to my bed and I find it hard to lift myself in the afternoon.. the heavey rainpour made it worse... Such a cooling weather.. who can resisted a nice afternoon nap..
Somehow, words started coming into my mind and phrase started lineing up.. this is wat is formed. "我只是路人甲。。。我只是在你的人生道路中路过而已。。。" to my malay friends, it means I'm just a passerby "A" I'm just happened to pass by ur journey of life.. Something like that.. Why did I have such thoughts? Its a series of events the trigger it somehow.. and it makes me wonder, how am I to others and how are others to me? relationships are formed and broken quite easily. All they need are a few second and wah lah! a chemical reaction had created something new... the bonds between the atoms depends also on the chemicals used.. just like the bonds in all sorts of relationships...
How I hope something nice were to happened now and make my day better.. at least improve my moodiness can?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details