Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rainbow after the rain?... not so after all..

It occur to me that there is a popular phrase being used by many people in their msn nick or blogs going by enduring the rain and enjoy the rainbow or something like that. Well to me, this phrase in the midst of encouraging people, somehow made the most essential factor of learning seems unimportant.
From my perspective, the phrase emphasizes on the goal rather than the process and this causes people to just keep chasing for disillusioned things. Thus to them the process is blind folded by the goal in a sense. One thing to note… Not all rainfall will have rainbow after it stops raining. It’s a scientific fact and proven. How often do u see rainbow after it rains in Singapore? Seldom….
Furthermore, why issit endure and not enjoy? I’m sure there are some people who in fact like to walk under the rain if given a chance and provided they will not get sick the next day. So what I meant to say was that why make it seems that the process of obtaining the goal to be of hardship and endurance only? There are many things to learn during the process actually. I think that without understanding the meaning of the process, the goal has no significance in fact other then telling others what u gained. In other term it means that the goal is just a show off to others. Not to offend those people that are using this term but it just doesn’t seems right to me…
Just some thoughts I had in mind.. haha.. Those who had used this phrase, think about it. If u feel that I have thought wrong, feel free to correct me, I’m at all ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details