Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Most "Vibrative" Ride In My Entire Life

For 20 mins in the bus, I was like sitting on a giant vibrating machine.. imagine ur hp vibrating... and then imagine ur hp is the size of a car and u are sitting in it.. that's how it feels.. throughout the journey, I was like vibrating the whole time.. (that didn't sound quite right... hmmm... but that is the only way to describe it.) In My mind i keep thinking whether the bus gonna explode or wat?.. how come vibrate until so jialet?.. the driver dun know how to change gear? or the gear box got prob?....
The bus is the first version of Air Conditioned Buses that came out after the non aircon buses... If u are old enough to remember.. that's like almost 10 years ago! Why haven't they scrap it? Why issit the seats are so cram.. why issit nowadays the buses seats are so small.. my knee always touches the seat infront... why? Singapoream very short meh? can't they have better designs? I paid to sit lor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details