Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Friday, May 04, 2007

K box "Concert" total 6 hrs

Yeah finally had my Sem2 last paper done haha.. still left with one japanese language intermediate 2 final test and oral this coming sunday... but that did not stop me from going K box!... like Zhichang had said.. they should have split up the room haha.. because think 6 hrs of singing session think 4 hrs I was singing... total rocks man haha..
this is the list of songs that I sang.. or wat I can remember singing haha..
摩托車日記
香水
一千個世紀(the 1st 3 is attempted haha.. can't really remember how to sing the songs)
最重要的小事
天使
我又初戀了
溫柔
純真
那女孩
那女孩對我說(both songs are by 黃義達 the songs lyrics also about the same.. haha)
神啊救救我吧(the song I sang with the most feeling haha...)
只應為有你
當你孤單你會想起誰
海嘯
春泥
情非得以
精武門
Tell me
可愛女人
安靜
菊花台
黑色幽默
退後
殘廢
专属天使
Love Story
我可以
翻不完的夏天
Superman
打幾分
朋友變情人再變朋友
童話
愛傳角
hmmm think there's more haha let me think...
梁山伯与茱丽叶(have to sing with another guy.. sad and sound gay haha.. )
只对你有感觉 (also sing along one.. sad)
自由
分手吧
情人 or issit 天真
脫掉
and more songs that other people have selected and sing along haha...
So now basically my voice is super 感性。。 because no voice le haha..
and if you all see carefully, alot of songs are rock and need to sing out loud and I mean real loud haha.. So Samantha, now u know how lucky u never go haha.. the ear plugs also no use I think haha..
Well back to recuperation time.. no singing until more nice songs are out haha..
So basketball match anyone?.. Quinn!, Ligen!, ZC!, Youan!, go arrange leh..haha.. I super lazy le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details