Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Saturday, December 16, 2006

New Year resolutions.. 2007...

15 more days and its 2007!!! Alright man... so will I be spending my Christmas and New year at home, I hope not haha.. so guys and gals.. ask me out haha..
Anyway think should stop a bit on k box haha.. after exams on the 6th till now, I went 2 times le.. and sad to say my singing still did not improve and now much of new songs to sing haha.. end up singing oldies haha.. that's nice for a change.. but its good to find so many kbox kakis haha.. cool..
Hmmm new year resolutions.. I personally think that these are for those with strong determinations.. me ah.. 50 -50 lah haha.. but still can make it I think... anyway other then writing down on a note, think posting it on a blog got another advantage, and that is friends can keep a look out for it and guide me along haha... that's what friends are for ma haha..
so here it goes..
1. Improve my CAPs.. that is a must!!..
2. Improve my Jap... it is also a must considering i'll be going japan soon... i hope..
3. do not cut my hair for 1 yr haha..or rather maintain it long ba...
4. Improve my chinese?.. must learn to recognise chinese characters or else go kbox, dun knnow how to sing the song, die... and I'm chinese? haha..
5. Hope to participate in model making competitions.. when I think I can ... Its my hobby, why not use it to make some money too haha..
6. typing on keyboard without looking at it.. right now only 85% of the time i type is without looking at the keys..
7. Erm.. look friendlier?.. think quite alot of people dao me because I look fierce?
8. Make my jokes better... have to end my friends' suffering from my jokes ma..
9. Cut down on anime.. yup its true its true.. 20 plus yrs old liao leh.. still watch meh?
10. Learn how to cook jap food.. yup going there le, must be able to cook ma, easier to buy ingredients.. haha.. I know how to cook one k!
11. Must take up one more sports... or dance? haha.. who wanna learn dancing? go together leh?
12. mug more more more.. (just saw my results.. that's why ... sad...)

Well.. that all for now.. sad.. hai.. well Life goes on and next sem will be better haha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details