Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Weekend that my record was broken.. (8th Sept and 9th Sept)

If u had read my previous previous post about the 50 things about me, u'll see 2 points which is that my mahjiong is very good and my Daytona rocks... Well all these are history because on Friday 8th Sept, I've found someone who is better then me, though i did not challenge him but I'll sure lose to him because his per Lap timing was 42 plus seconds average while mine was 44 plus average.. Sure lose de even with a few seconds difference. However if I was to play with him, who know? ha he might feel the pressure and lose too , lose his cool that is.. But I'll still see him as a champion ha.. The diff of his style and my play style is the gear shift. Anyone who knows me, knows how i play.. using the gear shift technique of 4-1-3-4... Yup but somehow that guy's technique is something I've never saw before ha.. got 2 sets of gear shift techniques . 1st one is 4-2-1-2 then 2-3-4 which is WOW! so many more steps from mine .... Cool....
The next thing is I lost in mahjong le! WOW! after so long haha but no need to pay money.. Actaully was not in a good mood when playing.. Kinda having a cold and heachache due to lack of sleep. Why? because the day before 8th Sept which is Fri, that means I'm playing Mahjong on 9th Sept. Furthermore, don't like my cousin attitude when playing so noisy and he sound like an idiot. Why because he always try to be fast and he knows how to "mo pai" so he will mo other people pai lor.. so stupid.. no pai ping. almost give him one box. But end up i just shout at him haha... he older so wat i bigger size then him.. ha.. But i must cool down... "REN!!!" hai.. must practise my daytona and mahjong again le sad..... meanwhile BACK TO STUDYING.. I must create a new term to represent mugging... why they call studying mugging? funny.. why not cupping? bowling? plating? glassing? hmmm strange...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details