Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

First ICT!!!!... OMG (its not that scary...)

1 year 2 months and 7 days.. That's how long I had left army since I orded. Next week, its time for my first ICT! Are You Ready To Strike? Whoah!!! haha.. Well, I missed all the brothers in arms.. Raymond, Xiao Zhiwei, Dolphin, Ah Girl... and of course all the CPLs haha... But don't think I'll miss army life.. Never.. haha.. all the sai kang, all the weapon cleaning, all the mosquitoes, mimosa plants, sand flys, No.4, SBO... it really sucks... but what can we do? Chao keng? well maybe its workable, but how many people can chao keng successfully? haha.. if everyone got status, might as well as the Ministry of Defense to abolished reservist!? haha.. like what encik has said before.. You want to change the army, train your son to be a scholar and get him to become the minister of national defense and then he can change the army.. but minimum need 50 years.. haha.. so start planning now!!

Well it has been a while since i post a new blog.. kinda tired after work and lazy to type anything else haha.. just pure laziness in me.. Well kinda glad I managed to find a job and earn some income.. Its kinda a better choice rather to slack at home everyday, watch tv or play my PS2. Glad to know some new friends at work.. talking cock, gossips;its make working more pleasent and it makes time seemed to pass faster :) What does this show? hmmm that working in office, doing data entry is definitly not my cup of tea... No way man.. think next time gonna find other temp jobs le.. Haha.. faint... Well kinda surprise that actually one of the perm staff in my workplace is actually my classmate in Jap class!.. what a small country this is haha.. thought I'll be a loner in my class forever haha..

Seriously my mind is not working anymore haha.. Don't know what else to write.. sian.. then why did I bother writing this in the first place? haha.. feel like it lor.. haha.. faint.. Now my only wish is to find someone to go eat Sakae Sushi with me.. haha.. got a craving for Jap Food.. must be all the jap from Ando Sensei AH!!!... Sakae Sushi is setting up more branches and finally had set up one in Compass Point.. Yeah!!!... So would anyone like to go with me? haha.. hopefully before my ICT haha.. let me enjoy the last bit before the sufferings... Myoooooo..... haha.. Why did I like sushi so much? hmmmm.. well first of all, they are so many different kind of toppings used for sushi.. unagi.. salmon... crap roe.. yummy... and of course WASABI!!!.. whats sushi without wasabi man.. haha.. sushi... wasabi.. sushi... wasabi..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ando sensei..?!! Lolx..Former mentor of someone you know too.. Anyways, june 2 coming..Can finally meet up with you le`~!!!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details