Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Should I be pissed?

First time ever did i have a practical exams that is full of problems , cannot start on time, held late at night, and had to extend for another hour.. Why did this happen? Why it happen for a second year? Well the only reply we got is unforeseen situation.... which I'm totally not satisfied.. What's more unhappiness is that WHAT THE HELL IS THE TOPIC NOT TAUGHT IN LECTURES BEING TESTED IN THE EXAM???? Furthermore WHY EXPECT US TO KNOW THE TOPIC SIMPLY BY READING THE FORUM, EXPECTING US TO READ ALL THE OTHER JUNK MSG? STOP PUSHING THE BLAME AWAY WHEN ITS SO OBVIOUS WHOSE FAULT IT IS..Haiz... enough of complains haha.. venting my anger... Time to move on towards my Final Exams... Cui... just hope nothing similar to my practical exam will happen.. Pray pray pray...

Well I guess sometimes when a guy is wrong, he have to admit it... It also takes courage to admit ones mistakes... Pushing blames to someone else is a cowardly move... I show no respect to these people...

Well another piece of drawing.. just draw finished haha Pls feel free to give ur comments haha.. wanna improve my drawings.. haha But first My EXAMS!!! Enjoy!..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to add that person looks like a serial molester!! LoLx >.<

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details