Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

One of my fav songs

Well exam is coming but still need some break sometimes.. haha

This is one of my favourite songs.. why i pick adraino clip rather then alex toh's de? because i think adraino singing not bad ba.. still think he should have got into the finals rather then Renfred.. where is mr adraino poser? haha oh yah he changed into Ichigo poser liao.. haha.. One funny, cute , ke ai, strange, unbelievable creative and pretty gal(make a guess.. whoever guess correctly got a prize haha..)told me to sing this song next time to propose to the gal I like haha.. and preferably at the age of 29..(after doing all the maths and accounts.. this is the ideal age..haha..) Idea hor.. enjoy :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is trying to be a Gackt poser now >.<

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details