Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How I will be like if I am a Shinigami (Jap Death God)

I'm sure everyone had times where by they wish they were something or someone else.. Well.. I prefer to draw it out.. this pic that I drew was a Shinigami in his Bankai mode (for those who don't watch bleach then too bad.. don't know wat is Bankai).. Well the chinese characters other then "Bankai" are all made up ha.. Had spent 5 mins thinking what name for the "Bankai".. Well I kinda like the comic book style that I drew.. First attempt to draw like this haha.. spent about 3 hours drawing and touching up haha.. Give some comments about this Picture... Thanks Thanks..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad, so what does it do? When you're in bankai mode..?

12:12 AM  
Blogger WuMingXiaoZi said...

What its does ah.. hmmm summon rain cloud and have multiple homing lightning strike at the target lor.. the only person who cannot die is Jackie Chan.. he can even survive the electric shock from the car batt.. what else he cannot tahan? haha....

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Boobies (city hunter)!! He sure buay tahan nose bleed to death, hahaha!!!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details