Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Confusion in progress...

哎哟.. right now my mind is in a state of confusion.. Meaning my mind is occupied by something again.. 屁啊!why? 为什么? どして? 。。。Something that I think might be but it might not be the way I think it is.. afraid of the truth does not want to know.. Don't know wat to do... faint...
Well.. had a outing with my ex colleages from CDC(those that I made friends with this year de, not last year..), kinda lag there. Why? because only on my way home then I realised how come We ended our gathering so fast, just had dinner only when we spent so much time trying to get together 4 busy people after dun know how many times of postphoning the meeting date.. Kinda sad that we did not spent much time, but still happy that we can meet up. Well I notice one thing. One of them like to say "屁啊!" haha. when I first heard her saying, I'm abit stun ha ha.. why? because I thought not many people will use this 2 words other then.... ME! haha.. those in NUS will know I have been using this 2 words since like a few months back le.. hmmm but I had never use it in front of her before, hmmm so she couldn't be copying from me ha.. so right now I'll change.. instead of saying only "屁啊!", I'll say "哎哟 屁啊!".. beat that...
Meanwhile was reading other people's blogs and saw my friend, Averii's blog and she had this quiz done .. so that's wat i did and got the results below.. hmmm cool eh.. fire demon.. Burning!!!!.. hai back to cupping aka mugging..







What demon sleeps inside you ?




You shelter a Fire Demon.A very powerful demon. He rules over the world of anger, impulsivity, passion and destruction. One awaken, even with a very strong will, he is difficult to settle down, so be careful when you awake him or he may entrance you and make your life a living hell .
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code




Jay Chou New Album song... U like? I like . Everyone likes..



Oh yah.. Once again Happy Birthday to Huiqi, my gd friend, always bully me de.. and Happy belated birthday to JLo( from Arts de not engine de )and ZC.. their birthday is yesterday..

2 Comments:

Blogger averii said...

Hahahahaa...
Yeah... Fire Demon unite!!!

;-p

9:12 PM  
Blogger WuMingXiaoZi said...

haha diao.. also dun know why kanna fire demon ha

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details