Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Friday, November 17, 2006

ITS HAS BEGUN!!!

Lectures have ended, no more tutorials to do... what do these mean?.. ITS EXAMS TIME!... 5 papers... 1 pen... and one calculator.. will the pen win or once again the papers will defeat the pen... 12 days to prepare.. thousands of souls praying...
to be continued... haha..

Well all the best to all gladiators facing the judgement and to myself, fighting for my freedom... Can't wait to play mahjong, go Sentosa, Vivocity, complete FFXII, Warhammer, finish my perfect grade Strike Gundam, play pool, go Kboxing, meet up with friends, ex colleages, jc classmates, cat high classmates, basketball matches, pass my IPPT, watch movies, go east coast cycle, sushi buffet and last but not least, sleep 24 hr a day.. muahhahaha... so many things waiting for me to accomplish... Gambatte ne..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details