Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The unexpected call...

It happened in the afternoon while I as usual, was taking my afternoon nap...
Then.. "DU4 LU2 LU2 LU2"(One of the songs from Engine OST, the one Takuya Kimura was acting in.. my hp ring tone..)

Me: "Halo?"
That person:"Har low"
Me:"Halo!?" (scratching my head le... itchy... and thinking who is this guy sia.. sound so unfamiliar yet familiar...)
That person:"Harlow!"
Me:"你是誰?"
That person:"你不知道我是誰?﹐ 你的hp 沒有我的number?"
Me:"沒有啊﹗?"
That person:"Ah Pek lah.. 不記得?"
Me:"Oh...... Ah Pek ah...."
Ah pek:"你再忙嗎?"
Me:"忙啊﹐ 在考試。。。"
Ah Pek:"oh... hai.. 你看我那麼好打電話給你﹐ 別人我都沒打。。。"

and the rest of the conversation is abit lame and erm kinda I was like want to jump down the window kind haha..
Ah pek Not really a old man lah.. he looks like one maybe haha.. but he's surname was 白so hokkien is pek haha.. but I usually call him Ji Go Pek haha.. he hates it..
He's a joker in the army where i know him, a good brother in arms but super lame sia.. lamer then me lor... i think haha..
So what i want to say is that thanks to him at least during these periods of exam stressness and everything, well, feel kinda nice to have someone remembering u elsewhere.. though he's not a gal but not bad le lah haha.. Feel kinda bad that i cannot carry on talking to him on the phone because I really need to go study le.. But I promise to call him back after the exams.. so remind me man haha.. Thank You Ah Pek haha...

And to those people concerning me reagarding certain things, Thanks Thanks.. I'm ok le.. actually it was all the exam stressness causing all the panic and wild thoughts haha.. Thanks for all of ur concerns Arigatoo.. ro (its a acsii art of person bowing by the way haha.. can see?)

Ok.. so next is a MTV of Huang yida's song .. Yes.. its his haha.. not mayday or Jay chou.. why is because i like this MTV alot.. gonna sing this song in k box man haha.. but his songs are hard to sing man ha.. Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details