Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Apologise to those from institute

I didn't meant that those from institute were bad or wat.. just that it was meant solely for my cousin case where by i know if he sucks at studying, so rather he spent 3 years in institute, he might as well spent 3 years go poly... if he is able to make it, then going to uni is still possible.. That's wat i meant.. It like a best route for those unsure of making it into uni.. its up to individual I guess. because wat he and my aunt want is for him to go to uni and at his pace, character, temper, mahjong, can read him like a book... so that's why I said he is not suitable for institute.. Wyd I didn't meant to speak badly about those people from institute haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details