Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm suppose to be working.. Why am I here?

3:28 pm Thursday
I'm suppose to be working right?
The fact is that I'VE NOT MUCH THINGS TO DO!!! TORTURE!!
When it comes to work, preferable there anr things to do, able to occupy me the whole day.. Work.. times up and go home.. rather then wait and wait for things to be passed to me to do.. I can be spending my time doing other stuffs lor.
Kinda pissed today because of what Mr Wan aka 2 faced Hobbit did.. Why 2 Face?.. at a glance, u might think that he is an innocent old man.. kinda, with a smile.. but if u know him better, he is a grouch.. stingy.. dirty.. back stabber.. politics player.. hatehim to the care man.. If u work at my workplace before, u'll know that the descriptions are 100% true. Why the hobbit?.. Because he is short lah.. what else?.. haha..

For the 100 and 1 time.. do not close the back door when I'm still in the toilet!.. It is left open for a reason.. and that is I dun have card to open the door! Stupid ass... and Do Not Give me that stare .. looks eerie.. Do not blame me if I get violent.. You Had Been Warned....

Is anyone having problems with Blogger? I can't seems to find the options to load pics and also to convert the blog into HTML to post anymore utube videos

Anyway.. Must thanks Huihui for giving me the discount haha.. Getting a new TV and home theatre system wor.. haha Sony Bravia 40 Inch V series HD Ready.. Chio.. hope by then can post the Tv here haha.. and best thing is the 34 inch in my living room Sony Wega is going into my room haha... no need to play playstation in the living room le haha... Anyone wants to try their consoles on HD TVs can come my house haha.. best u leave the console at my house, I help u test it out haha...

Getting results soon.. nervous.. but what can i do right? did my best le.. i think haha... Good Luck to all.. this might be my last post le.. if the results turn out to be......

Choi!.. joking lah haha... No way man... Life goes on.. Love and Peace!! (by Vash the Stampede...) \(^O^)/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details