Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Play! a Video Game Symphony

If u are wondering what that means, its a orchestra conducted by Arnie Roth. He was the Music Director and Conductor for many of the famous games music and singers such as the famous Final Fantasy. The orchestra was none other then Singapore Festival Orchestra and with the voices of The Vocal Consort and NUS Choir! Bravo to them for the excellent works. I was totally enjoying myself because the music they were playing were non other then the familiar game musics from classic games such as Mario and Sonic the hedgehog to the recent games such as Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts. Moreover the music was enhance with visual displays of various clips of the games while their songs are being played.


Other then that, I was rather surprise to discover some other things. Its usually the guys who initiated to want to go for this live orchestra because I actually over heard the lady saying she didn't know any of these musics haha..

Also, why is the a signal jammer in Esplanade?.. My handphone got totally no signal while inside.. I never notice that when I first went Esplanade for "Singing in the Rain Musical".. so if anything happens, and u are in Esplanade, u'll be the last one to find out haha...

There is also a Blue Dragon game introduction going on at the same time.. so there is this big giant blue dragon there.. I bet its a guy in that because he only make fun of girls.. but issit hot inside? I dun know have to ask him.. but that looks kinda cool being a dragon haha My friend actaully suggested wearing that to go chiong or for some party.. sure an icon.. haha Ladies magnet definitely... here is the pic.. cool right?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details