Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Monday, September 03, 2007

The end of Japanese learning journey. Issit the end or things are just getting started?..

Today marks the end of Japanese studies for me.. It may just seem to be a learning process to most people but it meant more to me. It means no more waking up early on sunday morning for lessons, no more rushing for getting my jap homework done and also no more tests for me. Conversely, it also meant no more chancing of meeting my classmates of more then 8 months. We all progress from Intermediate 1 to 4 and some of them I had known since Elementary one. Did I tell anyone that my class has 12 gals and 3 guys only? haha.. It has been enjoyable having them as my classmates, the lames jokes, the crazy laughters and the forever kawaii Asako Maeda Sensei. Its regretable that I didn't get to know most of them and not having their MSN. How I wish I can relive the moments once more.. Most of them will be proceeding on to pre advance course. Wish them all the best.. がんばってましょう.. I'll be getting the notes from Cheryl thou haha.. No need to pay sch fees still can study mah haha...
To my ex jap classmates (eventhough they might not see this)Thanks for making the learning process such an enjoyable and unforgetable one. If there is a chance, I'll be happy to meet u all once more :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details