Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Monday, September 03, 2007

It has been an emotional week for me....

For the past 7-8 days, I've haven't really gotten a nice good sleep.. My mind hasn't really had a nice rest.. Constantly thinking about somethings and someone.. and forever worrying about my final jap test on sunday.. Hasn't really been able to concentrate at all.. Its just so many things that need to be settled and so much thoughts in my mind. Kinda need a breather.. and yes I did took it yesterday.. went comex with quinn, got my stuffs and had a nice game of pool.. though I keep hitting the black ball in most of the time,I still lost the overall.. however it was able to bring my mood up, so its alright haha.. Listening to "Secret"'s OST now.. its kinda nice, light, slowly bringing out the sentimental part of me.. its definitely true that music can change the emotions of people to a certain extend.. I'm definitely a musical person.. never an opera.. Its amazing how these non-living objects like the piano and violin can do such great wonders under a person's influence, bring emotions to others and bringing them along to another world, seculated from reality..
Listening to them, pictures of favourite moments are appearing in my mind.. Well hope I'll straighten all my thoughts soon and buck up for the future I will be facing no matter how rough the path is going to be..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details