Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Do I have a "I will be willing to help u do survey" look?

Why issit that all of the sudden, all those surveyors that I always manage to siam, suddenly all come and tap my shoulder and ask me to help them do survey?.. Issit something I did ,wear or I got some attract surveyor aura?... One of the surveyor even gave the excuse that she is asking me to help her do survey at one corner such that she can sit down and relax abit.. Wah Lao!.. want to chao keng use me ah.. win liao lor... But since she call me cute, I shall let her off haha... and pls do not tap my shoulder... very sensitive one.. I might be playing mahjong any time one lor.. so Do Not Touch My Shoulder! unless of course u r excused. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details