Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Sunday, December 02, 2007

The 4 Kaki$ from HeLL...

OMG Straits times actually managed to class 4 different kind of worst kakis for mahjong u can have.. and sad to say, I manage to match one of them to myself haha
the 4 diff kinds are
1. the superstitious freak
2. the outcast
3. the gambling god
4. the sore loser
guess which one is mine? haha no prize for correct guess.
lets list down the traits of mine and u all guess again
1. silent killer with poker face (Checked)
2. surprise with incredible winning combinations (checked)
3. read up on mahjong strategies and meditates before he plays (who does that?)
4. able to "feel" the characters on the tiles(checked)
haha 3/4 of the traits are true so how sia... which one am i?
the ans is!!!!!! no.3! did u get it right? hahaa
but i dun like the sound of the gambling god.. i dun play that often leh.. hmmm maybe that is why not so many people jio me haha.. suddenly my hand is very itchy haha.. but exams aren't over yet.. still got reservist!!.. hai.. someone bring mahjong set into camp leh.. haha chips we use potatoe chips ba haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details