Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Friday, January 11, 2008

Japanese Snacks! Yum Yum..

Supposed to be helpping my mom to buy 5kg rice, end up buying some Japanese Snacks.. not many people will buy them because they are EX!!! haha but u all know me.. Jap influenced Singaporean haha.. so these are the pics of the food i bought haha..

I have absolutly no idea wat this is.. it looks like some green tea cream of filling wrapped by chocolate.. I bought it because it says its limited only in Winter.. According to Japan seasons.. how it taste like will let u all know wahhaha.. those interested can go try, they have milk and red bean or issit strawberry flavour also ha.

this one best.. 6 smaller packs inside, all assorted japanese salty snacks.. very unique.. some creamy, some salty, some hot(with wasabe) and strangly enough they got ikan inside haha and it looks alive kind one haha


well this one no need much intro.. think many people tried this before haha chocolate pocky with almond.. need to say more? haha


This is wat Doremon or Xiao Ding Dang Likes to eat haha.. Chinese is 铜锣烧 or Red Bean paste Pancake or something haha.. super Ex! this pack cost $7.15! wahaha.. But nice to try.. friend tried before .. must try..

So total spent about $15 dollars for all haha.. well U can enjoy watching, I'll go enjoy eating haha Ciaosu..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details