Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Going EMO with OKAMI and Witch Yoo Hee

Getting too emo is not good for health... damn me, damn OKAMI and damn Witch Yoo Hee for making me feeling all too emotional ... Hey, its after my ICT, it's festive seasons, I should be HAPPY!!! but i'm not! why?

Seriously, after ICT, the first thing that i did was to try and complete the game OKAMI, well if u wanna know more about, u can googgle for it haha.. Its one of the best games that I've played in my whole life!, unique game play, touching and heart warming story line.. makes me emo.. especially the ending credits.. with a jap song "Reset" from Ayaka Hirahara.. feels sad when everything comes to an end.. think i'll play the game again haha.. can't stop thinking of the white wolf "Ammy".. the graphics and special too, 3d, yet not so real, they looks like art works of brushes.. nice pics and scenaries.. My fav animal is actually wolf.. kinda like the way they look and behave.. If singapore allows, i'll love to have a wolf as a pet.. snow wolf best.. like the white fur..


Another emo contribution is from the korean drama Witch Yoo Hee.. YES! its korean!.. why i watch it? because its short! and its romantic comedy... and nevertheless the girl is so damn cute lah haha.. oops.. Anyway, hate the smiliar evil plots but like the touching parts... getting all emo.. EMO sunday for me.. well back to feeling emo all by myself..


PS: to all friends.. i'm super free.. ask me out!!!! haha anything man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details