Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Officially the lifetime member of Hobby Art Gallery!!

Yes u did not read wrongly... the shop that I always go and buy model from had offered me the lifetime membership card, limited to certain people only haha.. and in fact I'm the first to get this card!!! haha with the serial number 0001 haha cool man... and actually my previous membership card had been expired for super long time le.. why did i not know? because auntie just give me discount without looking at card haha.. see my face can le haha.. pro right.. abit paiseh when she just ask me whether my card expired yesterday anot haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details