Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Its Chinese New Year!!! and I finally get a chance to drive loh!!!

Yeah its chinese new year! finally the day of the year that I've loved the most had come haha..
Angbaos, Tibits, angbaos, Fizzy drinks, angbaos, bak kwa, angbaos, gambling and many more... Did i mention angbaos?.. haha
初一(Day 1) went to Nai Nai's house, take angbaos, eat good food, went to other relative house, take more angbaos, eat more food(the house is dam big lah 3 storeys high but only like 4 people staying there?), went Ah Ma's house, collect more angbaos and eat more food again haha... then my uncle stun me.. thought he wanted to get me a pda but he didn't, end up asking me want Iphone anot.. haha diao.. not that i dun like it, but its not really what i wanted , so i decline haha.. looks like I'll either buy one PSP slim or pocket PC le .. hmmm.. went home with my uncle's car, or mini lorry sort of.. and guess wat.. I DROVE IT BACK HOME!!!! after 2 years plus, I finally drove a car man.. lost my skills... bo bian.. drive slowly with my father nagging beside me haha.. no choice I self declare P plate haha.. but when drove the car from sengkang back to my nai nai house in tiong bahru, quite smooth.. haha father's nagging has lessen alot haha.. tml moreming i shall drive it again haha.. feels good..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details