Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yesh! the bar is in the house

Finally!
The Chin Up Bar is in the house. haha.. due to my laziness, i rather fix one at home then to go down stairs everyday to do chin ups. ha.. have been searching high and low for one and yet, it is sold at compass point.. faint..
Well today its my first time drilling holes into my wall.. Hell it took alike 1 hr to just drill 6 1 inch deep holes. lack of experience.. but still it make me feel like a handy man haha.. Now I am a certified Hole Driller! haha.. with 6 holes experience haha..
thanks to my dad explainations on how to draw even holes to drill and which drill bits to use, everything turn out perfect. Just hope the bar can sustain my weight and not drop. ha
After fixing the Bar, no strength to do chin ups le.. so sad..
Well one of my good friend's sister just admitted into hospital for a surgery. Heard the surgery went well. Wish her all the best and with good health. gambatte ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details