Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Sunday, April 20, 2008

4 hrs shopping mania in orchard for ......... 1 Jeans

4hrs in Orchard..
From Paragon to HMV to Tsakashimaya to Wisma to Borders to Lido to Paradize Plaza to Fareast to Ck Tang and back to Paragon just to get one jeans for my beloved 21 yr old cousin haha.. This will be one memorable 21st for him and for me and my other cousin who walk with him to find his legendary jeans.. Actually the jeans that he wanted or he saw was different.. BECAUSE HE CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN BLACK AND DARK BLUE!!! faint....
Well end of the day we manage to get one from Armani Exchange or about 269, considered the cheapest that he looked around from the 300 plus from Energie and 500 plus from G Star.. how can jeans cost so ex one? and i thought mine from levis are ex already faint.. lucky its 5 people share one present..
Well back to report typing and mugging haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details