Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

ICT 08

Finally its end of my 3rd ICT, 7 more to go... glad I do not need to actaully defer from it due to VIP.. I seriously need a break from the internship, get away from someone especially..
Its really great fun meeting all brothers again.. had so much fun catching up.. just hate the army style of listening to "rabbit and tortise" neverending story while in parade.. where the fish did our CO come up with this crappy story.. oh well it just show how the green uniform turns people dumb.. well at least I think incredible hulk green is better.. he's dumb but strong.. haha..
Went for IPPT twice.. failed both.. what to do leh.. the only thing i trained is chin up haha.. oh well better chance next year.. since i'll start having RT soon haha... time to buck up ha..
Combat shoot, full score, but no marksman, no $200 why?.. because of some body who scored 0 ... wat to do, ask him pay everyone meh.. I'm poor lah.. need the money for new hp..
well nice chatting with Jason Low.. heart to heart talk , guys talk.. while chatting, It really makes me feel sad because I realise the one gal that is so hard to forget is the one gal that suddenly vanished off from my life... how i wish i can turn back in time..
oh well life goes on...
and life is unpredictable.. I fainted on the last day of in camp.. relax people, i'm ok for now haha.. think gonna make some appointment to the docs.. suspect appendix or IBS.. hai..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details