Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grandma's 70th Birthday

Yesh!.. my grandma officially hit 70th years old.. i guess that is the next big bday for everyone after they hit the 21st haha.. but I think I afford to wait for another 45 years before i celebrate my 70th haha...
well.. We ate at Conrad hotel at Suntec there, my uncle booked the whole ball room.. invite all relatives and some of his frens, had a chinese orchestra there, ahd some people from some organisation giving speech, him playing piano.. makes me wonder, who's the VIP of the whole thing?.. hmmm well Still my grandma.. and us, the 3 rd generation haha.. all wearing suits..
none the less, some pics from the feast.. looks really yummp and yes it is yummy.. I'm full by the 3rd dish, whole bowl of shark fin, mine.. all mine wah hahaha..

The table looks very nice, decorated with 3 sizes of fish bowl, filled with roses and the table is filled with petals... well thought that they will remove it when the dishes is being served but i was wrong.. they serve the dishes individually to all..

the "Shou Tao".. but it was not filled with lotus paste but cha shao.. yummy.. the letter on the plate is written using the sweet and salty sauce from the roast pig haha...

One Big Bowl of shak fin.. with dried scallop.. all to myself.. wah hahaha

the desert... red bean and my grandma's birthday cake.. yummy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details