Memories

A part of me to those who want to know me and know what are the things happening to me recently...

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Am i doing the right thing to interfere?

Am I right to interfere with someone love life just because of the fact that the bf is the biggest loser and jerk aka bastard that i've ever known? that i wish for his damnation... that's how piss I am.. at the sametime I can't help to think that there is something to be done with this shen jing(crazy) fren of mine.. What can I do to help her? hai... headache..
Well, a gd friend did remind me which no other did to mention is that while care and trying to convince my friend to break off with Na Zhi(那只), am I messing with her life by doing that? what is her feeling to all the things we are doing... that is something that i admit i had neglected and it is an important factor .... Well all the best to shen jing po....

If "You" are reading this, remember
为自己而活,为自己而做,
有了自己的想法才会有自己的尊严。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details